Candy Crush Saga is a free-to-play match-three puzzle video game released by King on April 12, 2012, for Facebook; other versions for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows 10 followed. It is a variation of their browser game Candy Crush.
- Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment.
- Hundreds of the best levels in the Candy Kingdom with more added every 2 weeks for your entertainment.
- Tasty ways to play: Target Score, Timed Levels, Drop Down Mode and Order Mode.
- Collect sugar drops to progress along the Sugar Track for super sweet surprises.
- Spin the Daily Booster Wheel for a delicious prize.
- Pass level 50 to unlock Dreamworld and escape reality with Odus the Owl.
- Unwrap delicious environments and meet the sweetest characters.
- Tasty Candies, wrapped and striped Special Candies, Color Bombs and various other magical boosters to help with challenging levels.